- Nathalie Groeneweg creates beautifull wooden jewels, and she is also a woodturner, and a guitar maker. She will teach houw to make wooden jewels courses.
- Hubert Landri, associates metal and wood to make beautiful pieces. He gives three courses : making tea-pot, making tools and working metal and wood.
- Alain Mailland, turner specialized in green wood, turns fine marine vegetal shapes. He will give two courses in 2017.
- Joss Naigeon, likes create little objects that can be used in every day life. This will be the subject of her course.
- Laurent Niclot has followed the five months training in 2015-16, and joined the Escoulen team in March 2016. You certainly will appreciate to begin in woodturning with him as a teacher.
- Gaëtan Rodts
Potters for 30 years, Gaëtan will teach you pottery basis.
- Neil Turner
comes from Australia. He will give two courses and will be a demonstrator at our symposium Les Petites Journées d’Aiguines.