2016 trainers at Escoulen woodturning school
- Yann Marot, is the main trainer at Escoulen woodturning school. He will give several courses (all subjects and thematic). Yann Marot and Jean-François Escoulen are sharing the teaching during the 5 months training (2015 September to 2016 February).
- Jean-François Escoulen, will give improvement classes (eccentric woodturning and, or thin woodturning). Jean-François Escoulen and Yann Marot are sharing the teaching during the 5 months training (2015 September to 2016 February).
- Nick Agar, comes from England for an exploring colour and texture on woodturning course.
The class with Nick Agar at Escoulen school. Nick Agar’s website.
- Benoît Averly woodturner and woodcarver, will teach you – with Jérôme Blanc – how to create, turn and texture pieces.
The class with Benoît Averly and Jérôme Blanc at Escoulen school. Benoît Averly’s website ;
- Jérôme Blanc, woodturner and woodcarver from Switzerland, will teach you – with Benoît Averly – how to create, turn and texture pieces.
The class with Jérôme Blanc and Benoît Averly at Escoulen school. Jérôme Blanc’s website.
- Jean Boucher, chip carver at Lyon, practices the art of Queyras Valley. He offers to animate four-day courses.
- Jean-Claude Charpignon, a specialist of ornamental turning, will introduce you to the manufacture of Chinese balls.
- Nathalie Groeneweg, creates beautifull wooden jewels, and she is also a woodturner, and a guitar maker. She gives the making wooden jewels courses.
- Hubert Landri, works on wood and metal. He will help you during a week collaboration in July.
- Alain Mailland, turner specialized in green wood, turns fine marine vegetal shapes that do not leave insensitive. He will give a class in June.
- Christophe Nancey will give a course about combines shapes and patina.
The class with Christophe Nancey at Escoulen school. Christophe Nancey’s website.
Which where the trainers in 2015 ? See the 2015 trainers.