Born in 1969, I live in St-Paul-Three-Châteaux in the Drôme.
Boilermaker by trade (metalwork in sheet), despite a strong attraction to woodworking since my childhood.
I start woodworking with carving.
In 2001, it was the "Meeting" with the filming at the World Days in Puy St Martin. The works presented capture me as much by their quality as by what they exude. A perfect union between creation and the work of matter.
In 2004, I started filming.
I do several internships that make me want to go further each time.
- Gilbert Buffard I'm learning the basics.
- Jean François Escoulen: I perfect myself and discover a whole universe of eccentricity.
- Alain Mailland: I always perfect myself and discover another universe.
- Rolly Munroe , Neil Scobie , Eli Avisera: I perfect myself again and again.
- Audience Award burned in 2010.
- Selected expo iti 2010, 2012.
The different learnings and encounters naturally lead me to carving but on turned wood. This discipline allows me to combine various elements of different nature and structure such as wrought iron, damask, titanium and wood.
This taste for mixtures of materials brings me each time on personal assemblages, different and always further, in the creation of unique and unusual pieces.
Discover the internships given by Hubert Landri at the Escoulen school:
– metal and wood,
– manufacture of tools and carrier sections.
Download the full 2019 training schedule.
Hubert Landri's website: www.hubertlandri.fr