2018 trainers at Escoulen woodturning school
- Yann Marot, is the main trainer at Escoulen woodturning school. He will give many short courses (all subjects and thematic), and will teach half of the 5 months training (2016 September to 2017 February).
- Thierry Bertheas, gives beginners courses. He also teaches textures he experimented on beautiful boxes and sculptures.
- Trent Bosch will come to give a course for French professionnal woodturners
- Jean Boucher, chip carver in Lyon, practices the art of Queyras Valley. He offers to animate four-day courses.
- Jean-Claude Charpignon, a specialist of ornamental turning, will introduce you to the manufacture of Chinese balls.
- Michel Chevreton, after learning excentric with Jean-François go on in some research with this tecnic. He will give an excentric course.
- Romuald Clémenceau, has been demonstrator at our 2016 symposium, and now comes for pod boxes course.
- Jean-François Escoulen, professional woodturner, specialist in excentric turning, will give one excentric class.
- With Julie Gonce you will discover glass sculpting.
- Nathalie Groeneweg creates beautifull wooden jewels, and she is also a woodturner, and a guitar maker. She will teach houw to make wooden jewels courses.
- Hubert Landri, associates metal and wood to make beautiful pieces. He gives three courses : making tea-pot, making tools and working metal and wood.
- Alain Mailland, turner specialized in green wood, turns fine marine vegetal shapes. He will give two courses in 2017.
- Joss Naigeon, likes create little objects that can be used in every day life. This will be the subject of her course.
- Laurent Niclot has followed the five months training in 2015-16, and joined the Escoulen team in March 2016. You certainly will appreciate to begin in woodturning with him as a teacher.
- Gaëtan Rodts
Potters for 30 years, Gaëtan will teach you pottery basis.
- Neil Turner
comes from Australia. He will give two courses and will be a demonstrator at our symposium Les Petites Journées d’Aiguines.